Thanks to all who entered the contest - I will post the winner tomorrow. It seems pets - not toilets - are the biggest enemy to our beloved objects. That is no surprise to me, nor to any pet owner, I suspect. The stories from you all got me reminiscing. So for my amusement (and yours), here's a sampling of items that have been in Yuck Mouth's stomach**:
* very old (but not old enough) deer carcass
* a lingerie collection >$500 (from when I had a 'real' job). Now I wear cottons from Target (oh! I forgot for a moment I was boycotting them... yes, I still am. I expect more from my friends than my enemies)
* various cat toys. These I think have accidentally been swallowed after he's carried them around for a while.
* three baffles of a down comforter
* some other things that I won't mention here because I don't want the Human e Soc to come after us...
* enough sticks to build a house
** please don't judge. We crate trained him, but he is very very sneaky and is an OCDog. and remember he's no longer a puppy so these 'bad snack incidents' are integrated over 6 years.
Still here? Check this out to taste my favorite pop art flavor of the week.