Oct 28, 2005

TGIF - and sunny to boot

I need more knitting time each evening than one repeat of Branching Out. So I finally started knitting up some of Dani's Watermelon Yarn. It will become playclothes, not socks:

Sunshine Yarn

In addition to writing, this weekend I will be working on the ultimate WIP in preparation of listing my house:

During

You may notice Mona Lisa hanging on the wall. You can't tell in the photo, but she's totally smirking at me. I think I'll shove her in my freezing closet during the patching and see if her attitude changes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watermelon yarn...aha, I get it! Those stripes are perfect.

You mentioned that you were interested in Holiday knits. Just as an fyi, savannahchik has pictures of the projects at:

http://savannahchik.typepad.com/
photos/handknit_holidays/

10/28/2005  
Blogger Nik said...

I love the needle background on your site. when did you change it?

10/28/2005  
Blogger Dani said...

Yay! Love the socks :) Its so funny to see pictures of stuff i have dyed... Sometimes its weird to me! Love the new ring you started :)

10/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home