Nov 3, 2005

Drum Roll

And the winner of the contest is...

...Carrie!

This was a photo finish, friends. It was a very hard decision. Should Ashley win due to her willingness to throw her knitted goods in harm's way just for a measly piece of fabric? What about Dani? She carefully rewound and restitched a nearly dead object. Or poor Kiri, who toilet-dived because she wrote her name inside her gloves (even though her gloves were not hand-knit, I have a special place in my heart for poo divers)?

In the end, Carrie nosed ahead with the sympathy vote. I would hate to lose my favorite needles in a fit of dog rage. Additionally, even though she claims that her mother loved the socks she made with the salvaged yarn, I think if she hasn't yet seen her wearing them, we all know the truth...

Congrats, Carrie! Now send me your two favorite Mauch Chunky colors and an address! I will design the button later this week/weekend and email it to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

congrats carrie:)

11/03/2005  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh yay!! I can't believe I won!!
Thank you!!!
Now I have work on getting the truth from my mom ;-)

11/03/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home