Mar 15, 2006

Just a Quick Note

I am insanecrazybusy and anxious.

But I just wanted to post and let you know that I'm woefully aware I owe lots of you emails and that I REALLY REALLY appreciate all your great comments and support.

The reallymarvelous news is that we close on our engagement gift to each other on Monday. In fact, it's the first thing I think about every morning. Rumor has it that the sellers have a MAP of the PERENNIALS to pass on to us. This makes the gardening GIS geek in me veryvery happy.

Hope all is well with y'uns. I will catch up on your virtual lives soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Yay! Congrats Amanda! I am so happy for you guys :) You'll have to let me know when "the day" is so I can have an excuse to drive 350 miles and not work for a few days :)

3/15/2006  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Hooray - I hope the closing goes smoothly!! (Don't let any lawyers drive you crazy.)

3/15/2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Woo-hoo!!! How exciting!

Hang in there... Hopefully you're squeezing in some relaxation time?!

3/16/2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Now _that_ is the kind of seller you want.

3/16/2006  
Blogger Scoutj said...

How exciting!!!

I didn't even have a wedding so I think that's kick-ass!

3/16/2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! You got engaged when I was offline and I didn't realize it!

Please accept my horribly belated congratulations! Both on the house and the engagement.

3/16/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home