Mar 16, 2006

Progress

The Jaeger Siena I ordered from UK's Angel Yarns arrived while I was in Chicago! It came way faster than I'd thought it would and the price seemed good.

Praire Tunic, unassembled

This soft fiber is destined to become the Prairie Tunic from the Spring 2006 Interweave Knits. I really tried to convince myself to get a different color than the one on the model, but I just love the 'Driftwood.'

And... The IK Rib and Cable Mitts are coming along nicely after a little time figuring out the (non-charted, mrrr!) directions:



I'm really loving the Khroma alpaca blend so far and the very rich colors that remind me of fresh Crayolas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

that is a cute tank. I want to see it when it's done.

3/16/2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that's a cute tank! Looks like it will be fun to knit, too.

3/16/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home