May 5, 2006

Rite Aid Raid II: A Candy Review

Good:
Good

Ungood:
Ungood

Why is one good and the other ungood? I think the answer can be found in a small bit on writing on the back that I've conveniently made a starred inset on the photos. Note that one package contains a candy with a registered trademark and the other says nothing.

The lesson of the day, friends, is to use caution when choosing your childhood favorites from the discount candy aisle. There are imposters lurking.

And, oh. If you're here for stitching content, you may wanna wait a couple of weeks to check back in. Unless Dancing Fish and I decide to convince Sweet Basil to go here on Sunday.

Don't worry. After I turn in the diss, it's gonna be all stitch all the time at Chez Monkey.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

:Gasp: Are you gonna go? are you gonna go? I'm soooooo jealous. Take lots of Pixie Stix for the car.

And you are totally right. Accept no gummi substitutes: only Haribo will do.

5/05/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ungood"
Ha, makes me think of newspeak (1984)

That's too bad about the sour caterpillers. I love the sour gummy candy.

5/05/2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Mmmmmm....Pixie Stix.......

5/05/2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Eeek - I've never seen those sour caterpillars before, but they scare me...

5/06/2006  
Blogger RheLynn said...

I don't know if you've ever watched 'Dharma and Greg'.. but now I can't get the image of someone 'strung out' on pixie sticks out of my head :o)

5/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home