Feb 20, 2007

It's Mardi Gras! Show me your tits!

You've been totally fooled. That title is the biggest bit of revelry you're gonna get from me for a while.

The trip to Fargo was good as far as my work is concerned but I do not recommend going anytime in February for a fun trip. Here are some of The Best Sights on my Trip to Fargo:
Fargo I

Fargo II

The Loaf-n-Jug had the best cheddar brauts I've ever had:
The Loaf-n-Jug

Being a geomorphologist and a lover of all things neon, I was especially taken by this sign at the airport:
Fargo-Moorhead Airport

Continuing in the theme of blue, I've just ordered the Metro Blue fat quarter set to make a quilt for my brother and SIL.

I am really excited about *that*.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

We used to go to Fargo a lot when I was a kid, since my grandmother lived there. I was always struck by how shockingly flat it was...

2/21/2007  
Blogger Ashley said...

wow, fargo looks great. hang on while I go pack up the moving van.

2/21/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad I've never visited Fargo. Looks cold. and flat.

MMM that fabric is so soothing.

2/21/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrr, I'm cold just looking at those photos! I'm glad you made it back to civilization!

--beth, urban snob friend

2/21/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home