Sep 22, 2005

I know it's been a long month, but...

... I also know a lot of us have been touched in some way by breast cancer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My friend Natalie has made a huge lifestyle change and has been training hard for the Philadelphia 3-Day this weekend. If you have it in your heart (and wallet), please consider donating to support breast cancer research and my friend.

You can read more about Natalie on her blog and donate to support her efforts here.

Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.

DISCLAIMER: Looking over my blog the past month or so, you may have noticed an outpouring of charity on my part. Rest assured that because I been spread thin, people near to me are not benefiting from my good graces.

UPDATE: A friend and I went down Saturday (Day 2) of the walk to meet Natalie in Ambler and cheer her on. She was nearly 1/2way finished and still going strong. She rocks.

Breast Cancer 3-Day, Ambler PA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home