Sep 19, 2005

Bamboozled

Here's a photo of the sock in progress. It's a little big for me, but it fits Rock Star fine and he really likes them, so the pair will go to him when it's complete (cig butts not mine, they belong to my neighbors, just in case you were wondering, Mom and Dad...).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love love love the teal stripe with the citrus colorway.

On second thought, maybe we'll share them.

bamboo
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and
enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You
love the craft and beauty of traditional
things, and you value the comfort and
experience of knitting as much as the results.
But while you are reveling in your warm cozies,
don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is
the whole wide world!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sometimes I need the kind of objective view of myself that only a blog quiz can provide.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sock - nice colourway. Took the quiz, apparently I am interchangeable (i.e. absentminded and flakey - yup that sounds about right)

9/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that yarn...what is it? I am not normally into the cazy sock yarn out there but I love this coloway!

9/22/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home