Aug 30, 2005

I've always had a thing for pirates...

...and weird science.

Check out this post from SweetBasil (the second graphic).

No, I don't read Korean so no, I have no clue what she's talking about (how's the interviewing going and please speak up about this when you get a chance!).

Anyone know what this means?!

birds are entangled by your feet

Yes, I speak Chinese and no, I have no clue what this fortune could possibly mean (even if I dig waaaay back into my classical Chinese studies). It was in my fortune cookie tonight after a long, tiring, grump-inducing, hungover day of flying back to eastern PA, sans Rock Star and Barley. Thank goodness I have Teak here at home to ignore me.

My good thoughts remain with my friends in the south who are cleaning up after Katrina.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the serious relationship between the pirates and the global warming, go to http://www.venganza.org/ and you will find the detail. :) I thought the whole thing about 'Flying Spaghetti Monster' was just hilarious. D even came up with a 'Noodly appendage' handshaking.

About the fortune- I think they meant 'Birds are entangled by 'their' feet and men by their tongue', basically meaning birds should watch where they decide to go and men should watch what what they talk about. That's my understanding anyway.

The interview went well. They are going to let me know at the end of the month so I don't know if I got it or not. In any case, I am so sorry that I just missed you. I should bother D again to drive us up there.

9/02/2005  
Blogger J said...

I got that same fortune! And I found your blog trying to find what it meant XD .

3/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home