Oct 15, 2005

Drinking Campfires

I love that Numi 'Smoky Tarry' tea. It tastes like a campfire, and this is the perfect time of year for drinking it. I like it so much it inspired me to change my thumbnail photo to look more tarry and autumnal.

Silk WIPs

Last night was so fun with Dancing Fish and Hamster-grrl! Above is a WIP of Hamster-grrl in a silk blend that is gorgeous. The photos don't capture the depth of color in the yarn, it's like looking at a butterfly wing. The striped WIP on the right is a small peek at Rock Star's surprise (which is becoming less and less a surprise every day!).

Poor Dancing Fish doesn't have a digital camera yet, so she brought over all her FOs for a little photoshoot:

Sum of Dancing Fish's FOs

You'll have to check out her out in a few days to see the details...

Today I'm off to another wedding, this time alone (boo hoo). Before you feel sorry for me, it's not 'alone' at all. Some friends from the institution where I got my MS are getting married and it will be a very fun - albeit short - reunion with lots of very hilarious and clever people.

I should probably take a shower before I go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

I hope you had a great time at the wedding! Sounds like fun :) Cute project pictures as well.. I wish I could see them all in person!

10/16/2005  
Blogger Nik said...

this picture made me giggle. would have been even better if she'd have finished a pair of legwarmers.

10/18/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home