May 15, 2006

Dear-y

Dear Creepy Guy at the Laundromat and His Friend:

It shouldn't take you two hours to mop one spot on the floor, even if it is under the Coke machine. And your loud talking to each other about your exciting putang-filled weekend is not very exciting. The girls in my neighborhood already have enough Baby Daddy and I just find you annoying.

Also, please stop looking into my basket when you think I am not noticing. My underthings are not that exciting.

Pervs.

-amandamonkey




Dear LandLordess:

I would think it was cute that you expect me to clean the apartment before you come over to show my room to a prospie if you weren't so completely delusional. You and I both know that place is a crackhouse and hasn't been cleaned since the Reagan administration.

I still expect to get my deposit back, and I have witnesses who are willing to fight on my behalf even though I will be leaving town soon.

Best,
amandamonkey

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww, and Grrr...

5/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto Eww and Grr

5/15/2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yeah, eew. And grr. When I was moving out of my apt in Austin my landlord did not even bother to patch up the actual rat hole made by actual rats (rats that I had to catch my own self because he would not pay for an exterminator) before he brought people in to see it, so I decided that it was perfectly appropriate not to clean (much) before I left. I got my deposit back.

5/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your trouble, Amanda, but that letter to Guy in Laundromat cracks me up. Good writing! Will you please get back to Chicago already?

5/16/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the Ew. I hated and don't miss renting.

I have one...

Dear very creepy guy on a bike at the park on sunday:

You seem dangerous to children, dogs and women since you leered at them all equally. My sister agrees with me. I think you should be under house arrest for the protection of the above.

Ok. Thanks, Moe.

5/16/2006  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

geesm! the nerve!

5/16/2006  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Blech - I hate the laundromat more than any place on earth, and I have plenty of hatred for nasty landlords too. Nasty.

5/16/2006  
Blogger jlmack said...

Ewwww...
and I think the guy at the laundromat may also be the aforementioned 'sandwich artist'...
Hahaha... I hope you at least got cookies.

5/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home