Jul 24, 2007

Dusk

Whether I've been working all day - or playing - this is my favorite time of day. I especially love to sit on our porch and knit these days.

Dusk
There is usually a dog on the floor, next to that bone.

You might have noticed a WIP in that last photo. It's the Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I'm using PJ's from Knit One Crochet Too - a polyester fleece-y yarn that is machine-washable and -dryable. I'm tempted to make it out of a very dear, natural yarn, but I want it to be used - and what new parent has the desire to hand wash and flat dry such a dear little frock*?

Soft WIP

It's a gender-neutral pool color. It's so squishy that I'm thinking of making a hat out of it for myself. Or a small pillow.

* Besides me?**
** That musing does not mean that I am pregnant.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Whew! Married and pregnant and all since we last heard from you would be a bit too much. :)

7/24/2007  
Blogger Ashley said...

EXACTLY what I was thinking, Chris! It is a lovely color.

7/24/2007  
Blogger janna said...

because you know we would all immediately jump on that!! And I agree with Ashley - that's a great color.

7/24/2007  
Blogger carrie said...

glad you are back! what a lovely, lovely wedding photo!

7/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home