May 18, 2006

It's in the Stars



...from Freewill Astrology:
This is a time when you must put one concern above all others: being true to yourself. Don't you dare elevate other people's needs above your own. Don't you dare let their guilt trips manipulate you into watering down your interesting quirks. You have simply got to devote yourself exuberantly to your idiosyncratic dreams. You owe it to yourself to learn all you can about your innermost secrets and ripening mysteries. You need to be ingeniously obsessed with serving your deepest, wildest, most noble longings.

...from MetroWeekly:
In the midst of your profound, transformative process, you're discovering truths that explode myths you've held regarding your internal order. Delight in this new perspective on your self and your motivations. Release all you can of the old to make room for new growth.

...and of course from Crazy Aunt Purl:
I look at your end-of-May chart and all I see is … feet. I haven’t had a great deal of time to ponder the meaning of this clearly significant sign. Feet. It can mean so many things! Begin walking? Walk away? Tired feet? Foot traffic? Foot soldier? Go shoe shopping? Foot the bill? Foot in mouth? Footsteps? Beat feet to the food court? Follow or lead? Ah, yes, follow or lead! A question you’ve given some thought to. I believe this symbol can mean anything you choose - progress, change, or Roxy flip-flops in a Hawaiian print. But then again, I’m not standing in your shoes, and neither is anyone else. So how can anyone but you decide what is best for your own feet? You know your true direction, deep down, and you can trust your own decisions this month, and let others follow in your footsteps. Maybe those footsteps will lead to cake. I do not know.

Clearly the stars are saying - no matter what - get thee to Chicago and stat!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Clearly. ;)

5/18/2006  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I always enjoy a little astrological verification of my decisions!

5/18/2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Tee hee--the forces of the universe are conspiring on your behalf!

5/19/2006  
Blogger jlmack said...

Chicago is the home of John Cusack.
I am jealous.
You will have to give him my number; I'm sure he's been trying to reach me.
Can't wait to see pics of the new digs!

5/20/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home