Aug 22, 2006

With apologies to my Funky Scarf Swap Pal

Dear Funky Pal,

I'm so excited about this swap and to 'meet' you! I hope these answers help you design and that you have a great vacation!

xo, amandamonkey


Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
nope

Do you prefer any fibers over others?
I prefer natural fibers but really interesting or soft synthetics are fun, too.

Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky!


Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
Either.

What are your favorite colors?
Green, red, orange. Ocean colors. Chocolate.

What is your favorite piece of art?
This is a hard one, but Dali's Person at the Window has most recently grabbed my attention.

What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
Yellow. I'm pretty pale, so darker shades usually look better than pastels.

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
They would both be well-received. I don't currently have a cowl...

When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
long and thin

What is the climate like where you live?
C-O-L-D in the winter, sometimes breezy cool in the summer, too, since I live near the lake.

Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
Either. I've been known to wear a funky scarf at work and layer it with a wool scarf to keep warm on my walk home. ;-)

What else would you like your partner to know about you?
I'm receptive to lots of things and don't want to get too specific here because I just want to see what you come up with! If you want to know the most about me in the shortest amount of time, this post and this post are good places to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! Good, good, good. NOw I have a day or so to die through the stash or go shopping before I take off on vaca. Thanks so much to writing. I'll comment again when I get back.
=)
- Your FSS pal

8/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an awesome photo of Matt

He's like an angry Muppet or something (I mean this in the best way possible)

--Beth

8/28/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home